Many investors direct their funds to Dresden, as it is an important urban centre in Germany. The incorporation procedures that you must deploy in view of establishing a business in Dresden imply the elaboration of a specific documentation and entering in contact with some offices and authorities. Our experts in company formation in Germany can assist and guide you along this procedure.
Register a company in Dresden
Investors in Germany
should go through a set of preliminary steps in view of the opening and registration of their company in this country. The steps of the incorporation of a company in Dresden
process consists of the following:
• reserve and receive a confirmation for the name of the company in Dresden; the investors should know that the office that they should address for this step is the Chamber of Industry & Commerce in Dresden;
• address a notary for the elaboration of the incorporation documents containing the memorandum of association;
• find a bank which can accommodate a convenient account for your company;
• submit online all the documentation to the Commercial Register;
• find out whether you must obtain any permits or licenses for the activity that you conduct through your company;
• obtain all necessary approvals relating to health and security insurances for your employees;
Types of companies in Germany
Opening a company in Germany is a move that many persons find a good business decision. If you are interested in company registration in Germany one of the first things to decide is the structure that your future company is going to have, so that it can respond to your objectives.
You may think as well to configure your company as a general partnership (OHG) if you have already a partner with whom you intend to establish your business. Another option which is available for multiple partners is the limited partnership (KG).
The joint stock company (AG) requires a quite large initial capital of minimum EUR 50,000, but allows you to enter the German stock market and gives you limited liability in the corporation’s debts and obligations.
We kindly invite you to contact
our agents in German company formation
who can gladly offer more information and assistance regarding the incorporation process and company registration in Dresden