The virtual office is a physical address at one of the available office spaces that provide this type of service. It essentially offers access to all of the usual office facilities and services but without the need for the business owner to also handle the office upkeep and staffing.
Companies that operate via a virtual office in Munich or Berlin can still have the advantages offered by working in a high-profile office, but with significantly lower costs than for the traditional company headquarters.
Our specialists in company formation in Germany provide company incorporation services for both local and foreign investors and can help you with the adequate virtual office services, tailored to the needs of your business.
Entrepreneurs who are considering opening a business in Germany can take advantage of our affordable virtual office services.
The table below highlights the main advantages of working through a virtual office instead of a traditional one.
Virtual office characteristic
The monthly or annual fees for working in a virtual office are comparably lower than the costs of renting/purchasing a property in Germany and managing it.
The company owner, as well as their employees,s do not have to be present at all times in the office; they can choose to work remote.
Equipment and facilities
The virtual office is fully equipped and complete secretarial services are available.
The company will not lose any credibility, on the contrary, it will benefit from maintaining a professional business image at a prestigious office in a German town.
For more information about these advantages and how they would apply to your business in particular, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. If you need other types of services in this country, for example assistance in obtaining a German investment visa, you can put you in contact with our partners.
The Virtual Office package provided by CompanyFormationGermany.com contains:
1. Central business address: located in Munich, Berlin or another city, it offers a credible base for keeping in touch with clients.
2. Registered office: the business will use the virtual office’s address as the one necessary for establishing a German company;
3. Mail collection and forwarding: complete services for collecting mail and packages and forwarding them as directed.
4. Incoming and outgoing faxes: faxes that are received on the local fax number are forwarded as needed;
5. A local phone number: the business will have access to a local German telephone number for increased credibility.
6. Voice mailbox: a service dedicated to forwarding all voice messages.
If needed, our agents can provide additional services:
1. Dedicated fax service with your private and dedicated number;
2. Call redirecting
3. Bank statement collection;
4. Extra usage of office space and meeting room.
For a personalized virtual office offer, do not hesitate to contact our team of local agents, who are experts in setting up companies in Germany on behalf of foreign and local businessmen.